The all-new Leaderboard is an online global ranking system based on your individual skill level by tracking your Marks Per Rounds (MPR) or Points Per Dart (PPD). You can test your skills and get ranked by seeing your name or nickname displayed on all Spider Series dart games and on the mobile app. (When you register your dart game you will receive first 3 months for free, $1.99 ea. per month thereafter).
Test your skills by playing the built-in computer known as Mark Dart. You can play against Mark at four different levels:
- 1-Amateur (1.5-2.0 MPR),
- 2-Intermediate (2.1-2.5 MPR),
- 3-Skilled (2.51-2.99 MPR)
- 4-Master (3.0-5.0 MPR).
Mark has the ability to adjust to your style of play or teach you to be a better dart player by you watching how he plays the game. You can also play up to 3 players and have Mark be the fourth.
Other features include:
- Large 19-inch LCD flat-screen monitor
- Standard 15” Target
- This commercial-grade product is made with a Roto-Molded Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Cabinet. This makes the cabinet light yet Durable
- Tri-color LED illumination that eliminates all shadows, with eye-catching visual effects
- Over 40+ games including
- 6 types of X01 with all standard Opening and Closing options
- 6 different variations of Cricket
- 8 nonstandard fun games based on the ones found on the commercial Galaxy 3 dart games
- Auto or Manual player change options, with a single or double bull option, 25/50.
- A camera that points directly at the throw line. For use with The Leaderboard
- Powered by a 120 VAC 50/60 Hz 4.8 A
- Comes with 6 darts, throwline and 500 ¼” soft plastic tips
There are no reviews yet.